Move the dip carefully to mix it to avoid beating and give a bad appearance. To give a spicy flavor, add one to two tablespoons of pasilla chili sauce. The recipe can be made with light or dark sesame oil.
1. Place a tablespoon of clear sesame oil over medium heat, add the chopped garlic, chopped onion and stir until transparent.
2. Blend the cream, cream cheese and cheese
cream slowly - turning the blender motor on and off. Season with salt and oregano.
3. Add the mixture to the pan, mixing with the
garlic and onion. Turn off the heat to the first boil and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil in a pan.
sesame seeds over medium heat, add spinach and sauté.
5. Cut the artichoke hearts and the dehydrated tomato petals into small pieces and incorporate them along with the spinach.
6. Add the cream to the mixture and gently stir to a creamy texture,
remove from the heat and add the basil leaves.
7. Spread the bread with a tablespoon of
sesame and sprinkle with oregano. Preferably
bake or brown the bread later.
8. Serve dip in a bowl and garnish with rosemary, cherry tomato and sesame. Accompany with sliced bread.