Meatballs in Cream of Sesame and Pasilla Sauce
Try the sauce constantly and add the pasilla sauce to taste. In case of becoming very thick, add the broth of the meat and cream until grasping consistency. Ground meat can be any type of meat.
Preparation of Meatballs
1. Put in a pot to boil
2. Add to the raw ground meat the English sauce, garlic powder, salt, oregano and paprika and mix evenly. (Taste the meat until well seasoned)
3. Once the meat is ready, make the meatballs and steam them. Keep the broth.
1. Heat a skillet and add the sesame oil. Once the oil is hot, sauté the garlic and the onion powder until they color.
2. Blend the sesame with the sesame oils and the chile pasilla sauce. Add some of the broth from the meat. Must have a paste consistency.
3. Pour the pasta into the frying pan, stirring and add two tablespoons of sour cream and the stock broth until you pick up consistency of sauce.
4. Season with the spices (dill, oregano, clove and salt)
5. Once the sauce is ready, add the meatballs and marinate in the sauce for 20 minutes.
6. If the sauce thickens, add more of the broth (it can also be water or milk)